6. Uncommon Matters Neck Cuff 7. Isabel Marant Spike Drops 8. 3.1 Phillip Kim Clutch 9. Open Circle Earrings 10. Jenny Sweetnam Hoops
11. Calvin Klein Hobo Bag 12. Maria Black Anklet 13. Phillip Lim Bucket 14. Love Lauren Alexa Knot Cuff 15. Kara Backpack
16. Single Pearl Earring 17. Mansur Gavriel Bucket 18. Balenciaga Neoprene Mules 19. Monica Vinader Siren Rose Ring
So I’m a bit late for this but I’ve been seeing so many amazing inspirational gift guides around this year and I felt it was about time I gave my two scents. I’m a huge online shopper so all of these items should be deliverable just in time for Christmas, phew! I’m sure my Mum could have done with this a month back, but I’m fashionably late as usual..
7. Shiba pot 8. Marble chopping board 9. Tom Dixon Horn Teapot 10. Hex Bottle Opener 11. Hay Kitchen Scissors 12. Houdini Knife Block 13. Grey Throw
14. Hay Spoon Grips 15. Dinosaur Designs Bowl 16. Ori Grinder 17. Copper Clock 18. Aesop Reverence Duo.
I’m so obsessed with interiors these days, as I’m sure you’ll agree, it’s about the full package (and not just the full wardrobe). Many of these pieces are on my lust-list or I already own. The gold dripped mug is my favourite coffee mug (that perfect thin china) and the Phillips Juicer was a gift for my birthday last year, no day goes by without me using it, it is the best thing. The Hay Spoon Grips, so random, I know but are perfect for clipping and spooning espresso or sugar packets. The beetle bowl is so heavily on my wish list you cannot believe, I must photograph it at Andrews office every time I’m there.
7. Aesop Body Cleanser 8. Deep Sleep Bath Oil 9. Jurlique Hand Sanitiser 10. Le Labo Shower Gel 11. Tangle Teeser 12. Attimo Salvatore Ferragamo
13. Ren Glycolactic Face Mask 14. Stella McCartney Frangrance 15. Chanel Moisturiser Trio 16. Laura Mercier Brow Palette
Some of my can’t-live-withouts here and perfect for little extras under the tree. The Clarisonic was a present to myself last year (haa) and it’s part of my daily skin routine; along with the Jurlique skin lotion. I recently got the new Herbal Recovery Range and am obsessed with this little number. For my birthday this year a friend gave me the Chanel moisturiser trio and it has been a serious life saver for traveling, available in stores only. Attimo has been my favourite evening fragrance for years, along with Stella McCartney’s signature fragrance for day. And, finally, the Laura Mercier Brow palette, introduced to me by a make up artist and now I couldn’t imagine using anything else.
7. Classic CK Tee 8. Acne Ankle Boots 9. Etro Pants 10. Adidas Gazelles 11. Equipment Shirt 12. Acne Leather Wrap
13. The Must Have White Kicks 14. Alexander Wang Twisted Top 15. Isabel Marant Fray Sweater 16. Jimmy Choo Pumps
For the more expensive gifts especially for her.. I doubt there are a huge number of boyfriends reading this, so girls, these can easily fall into the gifts for yourself category, ok? Even though I live mostly in trainers I like to dress up when I eventually leave the studio, these Jimmy Choo’s have been heavily on my mind along with this Adam Lippes skirt of perfection. It’s all about the perfect tomboy-to-lady proportions.
Can we also talk about this perfect fray sweater? To be worn with a Charlie May mesh circle skirt and Gazelles I say. So many amazing knits out there, I’ve had my eye on this Moda Operandi guy for a while, followed by the perfectly minimal lines of the Protagonist stocked by the Line. Everything on their site could have easily been added to these lists, so much goodness.